Borrowed straight out of rapper Snoop Dogg’s cookbook From Crook to Cook, these Bow Wow Brownies with a dash of ice cream and a splash of cannabis-infused chocolate sauce, are BOW and WOW worthy!
It’s unclear if this recipe is a shout out from Snoop to rapper Shad Moss, who goes by the name Bow Wow. Snoop gave Bow Wow his original stage name, Lil’ Bow Wow, after seeing him perform at a concert in 1993. He went on to appear on Snoop’s debut album Doggystyle before eventually signing with Jermaine Dupri at So So Def. His 2000 single “Bow Wow (That’s My Name)” also featured Snoop.
If recent rumours are anything to go by, these brownies might as well be a peace offering from one Dogg to another. Bow Wow hasn’t released a new studio album in over a decade but in early 2022, the rapper announced plans to reunite with Snoop Dogg and release his final album on Death Row Records, which was recently acquired by the hip-hop icon.
Can we get a bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay?!
Snoop Dogg’s Bow Wow Brownies
Course: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Borrowed from Snoop Dogg’s recipe book, these brownies serve as a peace offering for gangsta rap.
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp whole milk
2 1/2 cups milk chocolate morsels
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F, with a rack in the middle position. Butter an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and add 1 1/2 cups of chocolate morsels. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate. Stir until blended and smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture to the chocolate, stirring until just combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of the batter with the remaining 1 cup of chocolate morsels.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, rotating the pan about halfway through the baking time to ensure even cooking, until the brownies are set and the edges look baked.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool in the pan. Cut the brownies into 6 large squares. Serve topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, if desired.
The post Make And Bake Bow Wow Brownies Like Snoop Dogg appeared first on Stoned Citizen.