READ THE FULL REVIEW: https://barbend.com/green-vibrance-cbd-review/
We named Green Vibrance as one of the best green superfood powders on the market and now they’ve returned with a new CBD-based version. What are the benefits, and should you consider buying it?
Let’s start with the nutrition.
(Note: We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs, where we are compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosure page on BarBend.com for details: https://barbend.com/additional-disclaimers-disclosures/)
One scoop provides 40 calories (7 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, and 2 grams of protein) and the following nutrients, included with their percentage of your recommended daily intake.
Vitamin A (90% as beta-carotene): 139%
Vitamin C: 58%
Vitamin D: 125%
Vitamin E: 447%
Vitamin K: 45%
Vitamin B12: 83%
(Note: The content on BarBend is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. The opinions and articles in this video are not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. Speak with your physician if you have any concerns.)
A blend of
– Organic cereal grasses (including wheat grass leaf powder, barley grass juice powder, and oat grass powder),
– Plant-based micronutrition (spirulina powder, broccoli powder, kale leaf powder, etc.),
– “Antioxidant Life Preservers” (strawberry powder, camu camu fruit, ginkgo balboa, etc.)
Immune support (astragalus, beta glucans, etc.),
– Adaptogens (eleutherococcus, CBD (3.5mg))
– Skeletal Support (boron, vitamin D3, cissus quandrangularis extract)
– Liver support (Dandelion root extract, burdock root extract, silamarina milk thistle extract)
– Enzymes & Tonics (six digestive enzymes, cayenne pepper, and ginger root powder)
– Probiotics (25 billion CFU from 12 strains)
$60 to $65 for one tub of 25 servings, so about $2.50 per serving.
– Very transparent
– Good amount of vitamins esp D and K
– Probiotics and enzymes are great
– Source of antioxidants
– Gluten free, non GMO
– CBD is not well dosed
– Some other ingredients not very well dosed, eg. grape seed extract, ginseng
– Contains soy