What role do antibiotics play in the development and treatment of autism spectrum disorder?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive our fasting infographic that covers the latest research on the risks and benefits of different types of fasting: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
Sorry! Poop jokes—like poop itself—can be a little corny 🙂
Here’s the link to the video I refer to: What’s Your Gut Microbiome Enterotype? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-your-gut-microbiome-enterotype/). But the more important one is How to Change your Enterotype (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-change-your-enterotype/).
Tons of other videos on sprucing up your friendly flora, for example:
• Prebiotics: Tending our Inner Garden (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/prebiotics-tending-our-inner-garden/)
• What’s Your Gut Microbiome Enterotype? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-your-gut-microbiome-enterotype/)
• Paleopoo: What We Can Learn from Fossilized Feces (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/paleopoo-what-we-can-learn-from-fossilized-feces/)
• Gut Dysbiosis: Starving Our Microbial Self (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/gut-dysbiosis-starving-microbial-self/)
For those interested in trying to prevent or treat autism (I completely respect not everyone is), you may want to check out my videos, such as:
• Best Foods for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Best-Foods-for-Autism)
• Pros and Cons of Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Diets for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Pros-and-Cons-of-Gluten-Free-Casein-Free-Diets-for-Autism)
• The Role of Pesticides and Pollution in Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-role-of-pesticides-and-pollution-in-autism)
• Heavy Metal Urine Testing and Chelation for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Heavy-Metal-Urine-testing-and-Chelation-for-Autism)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-role-of-the-gut-microbiome-in-autism and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-role-of-the-gut-microbiome-in-autism. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Image credit: tookapic / Pixabay
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org